Baileigh Hydraulic Box and Pan Brake - BB-12010H-NC
Designed for production-oriented shops, this numerically-controlled brake lets you program the bend degree for efficient runs. Its steel frame prevents deformation on heavy gauges.
- 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel maximum capacity.
- Adjusts to the thickness of the material you’re bending.
- You can dial in a programmed bend in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Degree adjustment auto-stop ensures exact repeatability.
- Easy-to-use machine does all of the following:Operate the machine through the console toggle or the foot pedal controls.
- Clamps the material at the beam,
- Lifts the leaf to the pre-programmed bend,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Comes with 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6") that you can adjust for different box and pan applications.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics drive the bend plate.
- Greasable joints and filtered hydraulic system give this metal brake a long lifespan of use.
- 2-axis numerically-controlled back gauge lets you control the distance between bends efficiently and reduces human error.
- Variable bending speed and clamping pressure adjustment let you fit a given material and project.
- Top-of-the-line electrical components keep the machine accurate and reliable over years of production.
- Electro-welded steel construction, with massive truss rods for additional stability, minimizes twisting and misalignment when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need machine help or project advice, you can call up our team of experienced reps.
- Baileigh keeps most replacement parts in stock for delay-free deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Back Gauge Length||31.5" (motorized)|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 - 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" - 4" - 5" - 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||7,700 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||153" x 46" x 71"|
Baileigh Hydraulic Box and Pan Brake BB-12010H-NC