Baileigh Hybrid Table Saw TS-1044H
Trying to figure out if you need a cabinet saw or just a contractor style saw? Well Baileigh Industrial might just have the answer for you, the TS-1044H 10" hybrid table saw is the best of both worlds. The voltage and mobility of a contractor saw, with the structure and accuracy of a good cabinet saw. The TS-1044H has a 1.75 HP motor that can be run on either 110 or 220 volt single phase power and turns at 4000 RPM. Since the voltage is selectable the TS-1044H hybrid saw will work in just about any shop home or professional.
The TS-1044H has an enormous 44" x 27" all machined cast iron table. Another unique feature of the TS-1044H is the heavy duty rip fence that incorporates a digital readout for rip capacity. Just "zero" the DRO at the blade and away you go. No second guessing the length of cut. Other standard features to the TS-1044H are; miter gauge, zero clearance table inserts, deluxe rip fence and 4" dust collection port.
- 1.75 hp motor turns the blade at 4,000 rpm.
- Accepts standard 10” blades with a ⅝” arbor.
- Runs on either 110- or 220-volt single-phase power.
- Selectable voltage allows the hybrid saw to work in just about any home or professional shop.
- This hybrid model is both a contractor- and a cabinet-style machine.
- Large, all-machined 44” x 27” cast iron table.
- Cast tabletop is webbed into the base, so it’ll stay square and true over the years. No twisting, shrinking, or expanding.
- Zero-clearance table inserts prevent small pieces from falling into the gap and minimize chips on the back side of the cut.
- Durable UHMW rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade for convenient repeatability.
- Save time and stress without second-guessing the length of a cut.
- Plastic handwheels on the base for controlling the blade height and miter angle.
- Includes miter gauge on the cabinet.
- Trunnion fastened to the base minimizes vibrations and keeps machine noise within a safe decibel level.
- Welded steel plate framework prevents wobbling and ensures accuracy.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Caster wheels on the base allow for easy storage. Just roll the table back against the wall of your shop whenever you’re not using it.
- CSA-approved safety features.
- Safety blade guard keeps wood fragments from flying and also helps to avoid kickback.
- Riving knife spreads wood as you cut.
- We keep this saw and most parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Takes 2 people just a few hours to assemble the table and get it up and running.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call and talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever you need help.
|Dust Collection Port||4"|
|Table Size (Length)||20"|
|Table Size (Width)||27"|
|Table Saw Working Table||44" x 27"|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||10"|
|Table Saw RPM||4000|
|Table Saw Arbor||5/8"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90°||3-1/8"|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45°||2-1/8"|
|Maximum Dado Diameter||8"|
|Maximum Dado Width||13/16"|
|Maximum Rip Cut (Right)||36"|
|Power||110/220V Single Phase(Prewired 110V)|
|Horse Power||1.75 HP|
Click to View User Manual