Air Turbine 2590SVF Hand Tools
- For Polishing, Sanding, Deburring the 2590SVF Model has a slide valve control, front air exhaust and a head angled at 90°.
- Collet capacities of 1/4” or 6mm; speed ranges of 30,000 RPM and 40,000 RPM for fast and finer finishing, with several optional collets for smaller and metric applications.
- Well-balanced and easy-to-use, these tools are gearless and have no moving parts in the handle.
- The 2590SVF has a front exhaust that keeps the work area clear of debris.
- Powerful yet light weight, the 2590SVF accelerates deburring and finishing in hard-to-reach applications, light weight with low vibration.
Standard Equipment Included
- 1/4” or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust, 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.