Air Turbine 2590DM Angle Hand Tool
- For Polishing, Sanding or Deburring the 2590DM has a head angled at 90° for operator comfort.
- Collet capacities of 1/4" or 6mm; speed ranges of 30,000 RPM and 40,000 RPM, with several optional collets for smaller and metric applications.
- Well-balanced and easy-to-use, these tools are gearless and have no moving parts in the handle.
- The 2590DM has a front exhaust to help keep the work area clear of debris.
- Powerful yet light weight, the 2590DM accelerates deburring and finishing in hard-to-reach applications.
Standard Equipment Included: 1/4" or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust trigger switch and 1/4" NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.