Air Turbine 2545SVR Angle Hand Tool
- From deburring to finishing, the 2545SVR increases production rates and reduces repairs, fatigue and injury.
- With no gears the 2545SVR tools have a head angled at 45° for comfort and easy access.
- The 2545SVR can perform tasks requiring slower speeds and increased power, such as grinding, deburring and polishing.
- Standard collet capacities of 1/4" and 6 mm, with several optional collets for smaller and metric applications. T
- hese tools are gearless and have no moving parts in the handle.
- Result - a lighter tool with greater reliability!
- The 2545SVR has a rear exhaust to help keep the work area clear of debris.
Standard Equipment Included:1/4" or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4" NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.