Air Turbine 2545SVF Hand Tools
- For deburring to finishing at a governed constant speed, the 2545SVF increases production rates and reduces repairs, fatigue and injury.
- With no gears the 2545SVF tools have a head angled at 45° for comfort and easy access.
- The 2545SVF can perform tasks requiring slower speeds and increased power, such as grinding, deburring and polishing.
- Standard collet capacities of 1/4”and 6 mm, with several optional collets.
- These tools are gearless and have no moving parts in the handle.
- Result - a lighter tool with greater reliability!
- The 2545SVF has a front exhaust to help keep the work area clear of debris.
Standard Equipment Included
- 1/4” or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.