Air Turbine 2545DMF Angle Hand Tool
- From de-burring to finishing, the 2545DMF increases production rates and reduces repairs, fatigue and injury.
- With no gears the 2545DMF tool has a head angled at 45° for comfort and easy access.
- The 2545DMF can perform tasks such as grinding, deburring and polishing.
- Standard collet capacities of 1/4" or 6mm.
- These tools are gearless and have no moving parts in the handle. Result - a lighter tool with greater reliability!
- The 2545SVF has a front exhaust to help keep the work area clear of debris and the trigger switch (DM) gives instant control.
- No maintenance or added lubrication.
Standard Equipment Included: 1/4” or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust trigger switch and 1/4” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.