Air Turbine 206XSV Hand Tools
- In your wrist or fingers it’s so light and comfortable.
- The 1/4” heavy-duty 206XSV is a powerful tool with ultra low vibration and low noise.
- No maintenance and no added lubrication ever.
- The constant high speed - within 5% of free speed at maximum power - gives you greater accuracy.
- No vanes to vibrate or repair.
- The 206XSV has a low friction free motor with fewer moving parts.
- No maintenance is a big difference from vane tool technology, with a faster finer finish.
- At 30,000 rpm you have superb control.
- At 50,000 rpm you get plenty of power to match and beat other tools.
Standard Equipment Included
- 1/4” or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust, 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.