Air Turbine 201SV Hand Tools
- The 201 SV “pencil” style precision tools are an incredible combination of light weight and high power.
- At demonstrations customers are just amazed and keep the tool.
- Designed with a slim shaft for the closest possible access even in hardto- reach areas while giving great precision and comfort.
- The speeds available are 40,000, 50,000 or 65,000 RPM.
- There are multiple optional collets for smaller and metric applications.
- Light and durable, the 201 delivers exceptionally high torque.
- Ideal for fast, accurate close proximity work - from deburring, mold making and engraving at constant 65,000 RPM or polishing at 40,000 RPM.
- This is a friction-free motor, almost silent.
- A best selling favorite worldwide with vibration acceleration at only 2.2 mm/s².
Standard Equipment Included
1/8” or optional 3mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust, 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.