Air Turbine 200SV Hand Tools
- The Model 200SV contrasts with our 201SV and 0145SSV models.
- The statistics are great.
- The 200SV weighs only 5.4 oz / 0.15 kg with a power rating of 0.3HP / 0.22kW.
- Maintaining a constant speed at 50,000 rpm under variable load, the 200SV delivers greater accuracy and a faster cleaner finish with the lowest vibration available - under 2,2mm/s² - running under 67 dBa noise level.
- The 200SV is rugged and a completely oil free precision tool with no vanes to repair or lubricate.
- No maintenance is required - just clean, dry air supply.
- Air Turbine Tools® give you lower operating costs, including less repairs, up to 30% savings on compressed air usage and longer cutting tool life.
- The 200SV is a quality precision tool.
- Hand tool, collet, wrenches, rear exhaust, 5' air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4" NPT air supply fitting. 1/8" / 3mm collet.
- Oil free 90PSI / 6.2BAR, clean, dry air supply.
Speed: RPM 50,000
Power Rating HP (KW ): .3 (.22)
Inlet Air Pressure: 90 PSI(6.2 Bar)
Air Consumption: Idle cfm (L/s) 4 (1.88)
Air Consumption: Working cfm (l/s) 6 (2.83) - 9 (4.24)
TIR Collet Held Shank Less than: .001" (.03m m )
Sound Level: Lessthan 67 dBa
Standard Shank Capacity: 1/8"(3m m )