Air Turbine 0190SV Angle Hand Tool
- For a finger or palm held tool the 0190SV allows the user exceptionally fine control for close proximity work.
- This well balanced, low vibration 0190SV tool is ideal.
- For polishing at 40,000 rpm or marking or deburring at 65,000, this tool is comfortable and exact.
- The motor is in the head.
- There are no gears.
- Precise and with low vibration.
- No maintenance or lubrication - ever.
Standard Equipment Included:1/8" or optional 3mm collet, collet wrenches, rear exhaust 5’ air supply assembly with slide valve and 1/4" NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.