Edge Pro Vise Stop Single Side 03-000
The Pro Stop by Edge Technology is designed with the CNC machinist in mind. Its super low profile design stays completely below the top surface of the vise which means it will not interfere with cutting tool paths. It will also keep the stop rod square to the workpiece throughout the entire range of motion. This configuration provides a more consistent locating surface for increased part accuracy. After locating the workpiece the arm of the Pro Vise Stop can be rotated out of the way for total cutter clearance. The arm can then be accurately repositioned for repeat setup. A stop rod collar is also included to allow longer than usual stock lengths to be located.
- Low profile design stays below the top surface of vise jaws for cutter clearance
- Versatile design allows the 1/4" hardened stop rod to be quickly and accurately positioned.
- Stop rod stays parallel to the milling machine table so workpiece will contact rod face squarely for increased accuracy.
- Lever arm can be rotated out of the way for cutter clearance and accurately relocated for repeat setup. (loosening and retightening of screw is required)
- Two sets of mounting holes for added versatility.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Locate long stock with the included stop rod collar.
- Versions available for 4", 5", and 6" standard style vises.
- Large 1/2"-13" bolt used to rigidly attach lever arm.
- Non-marring 1/4"-20 nylon tip set screw used to secure stop rod mount without damage to lever arm.
- Non-marring 1/4"-20 flat point set screw used to secure stop rod without damage.
- Body made from red anodized 6061-T6 aluminum.
|TYPE||Single Side Milling Machine Work Stop|
|FOR USE WITH||6" Vises|
|DESCRIPTION||6" Single Side|
|TOOL MATERIAL||6061-T6 aluminum|
Click to view the Instruction Manual