TESA TESATRONIC TT 80 Electronic Length Measuring Instrument
Dedicated compact units having either an analogue or a numerical display – Usually applied in association with precision handtools or on stationary devices for shop floor inspection and maintenance, but also in the measuring room.
Feature most advanced technology – Provide functional reliability – Simple to use – Essential for shop floor inspection or in the measurement laboratory.
TESATRONIC TT 80
Electronic measuring unit with high resolution – Fitted with a combined analogue/digital display – Provided with 2 probe inputs for single, sum as well as difference measurements.
Same features as TESATRONIC TT 20, but with the following added functions:
- 9 measuring ranges with numerical interval to 0,01 μm or 0.000001 in.
- Memory for storing extreme values «max.», «min.» and «max.-min.» plus mean of both values «max.» and «min.».
- Dynamic measurement with acquisition of more than 10 single values/s.
- Value classification with output signals through contact relay for 5, 10, 20 or 40 good classes.
- Remote signal processing using the analogue output.
Click to view More Information and Specifications