Why does Light Tool Supply need my personal information?
Light Tool Supply uses your personal information to improve the overall shopping experience and provide you with better customer service. Knowing our customers allow us to contact our customers and ensure all their needs are met and any questions or concerns are handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information we acquire is provided by each individual customer. This information, allows our customer service team to provide knowledgeable support. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
- A Personal Internet Account - You will be identified by LightToolSupply every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Traceable Product Delivery - You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
- Order Status Updates - You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Updates on Internet Specials - You will receive updates on Internet specials you have requested, and invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Service - Our customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
You may withdraw your personal information at any time. To withdraw your information, email or write us at:
Light Tool Supply
PO Box 743
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Will Light Tool Supply sell my email address?
No. We will not sell, trade, share or rent your email addressto anyone. Your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We useyour email address to provide you with better customer service support, and to update you on our Internet specials as you requested.