Woodward Fab MIG Welders
- For Home or Light duty industrial use.
- Sturdy Metal Cabinets
- Solid State Electronics.
- 220 Volt single phase electric
- Machine Includes Power Source, MIG gun and 6′ Cable, Ground Clamp and Cable, Spool of Weld Wire and Power Cord
Model No. MIG-190
- Weld mild steel from .025" up to 3/16" or .047" up to .080 aluminum
- Uses flux core wire - no gas needed!
- Amperage range 50-120
- Flux Core Machine, No Flux Needed
- Weight: 41 lbs.
Model No. MIG-300
- Weld Mild Steel from .025" up to 5/16" or .047" up to .1/4" aluminum
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed
- Variable output current
- Amperage range 40-180
- Requires Gas and Regulator
- Uses 10 pound wire spool – available at your local welding supplier
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19 x 11 x 16 in