Air Turbine 3090DM Hand Tools
- The light 3090DM is used for sanding or polishing with a head angled at 90°.
- Just a light touch but a great finish.
- You hold it in your palm or by the handle.
- Speeds of 25,000, 30,000 and 40,000 RPM gets the work done faster.
- Standard collet capacities of 1/4” and 6mm.
- The 3090DM is gearless with no moving parts in the handle, making it well-balanced and easy-to-use.
- The 3090DM is totally oil free and works well in abrasive and polishing applications with a small disc at speeds up to 30,000 RPM.
- No maintenance or added lubrication required.
- Users are delighted by the faster work rate achieved and lighter weight when for example polishing aluminium.
- The front exhaust helps keep the work area free of debris.
- 1/4” or optional 6mm collet, collet wrenches, trigger switch and 3/8” NPT air supply fitting. Oil free 90 psi / 6.2 bar dry, clean air supply required.