Fowler Inside Micrometers
Fowler extension rod type Inside Micrometers have a wide measuring range—any one single micrometer can replace many bar type inside micrometers.
- Each set consists of an inside micrometer head and a series of fully hardened and lapped extension rods of different lengths.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on ends.
- Spindle thread hardened, ground & lapped.
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
- Positive locking nut on spindle.
- It is recommended that the inside micrometer with a rod be calibrated by a micrometer or ring gage.
- Coiled spring pressure contact type rods are each marked with appropriate length.
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Reference standard included with set.
- Includes a wrench and a fitted case.