Brown & Sharpe Universal 1-2-3 Block Set
Consisting of a matched pair 1" X 2" X 3" blocks, five zinc plated 5/16-18 socket head cap screws and a hex key wrench.
- Each block is precision ground and case hardened on all six sides.
- Surface finish from 6 to 16 micro inches.
- There are a total of 11 holes on three faces. Five holes tapered and arranged for holding down and for conversion to an angle plate. Six holes drilled through with deep recesses for easy clamping.
- Blocks are oversized to allow for nominal lapping up to .0003".
- Complete with protective "shop-hardened" molded case.